Thursday 10 December 2015

Tonto Dikeh Reveals Her Marriage Goals

The popular actress took to her Instagram page to talk about marriage success and the goals she’d like to attend. Tonto, who has been married for a few months, posted a mash up picture of Hollywood couples who have spent years together:
“My Goals isn’t to lavish money,Work the streets like a Queen I truly Am,Brag about where I am now n you are not BUT BE A VICTOR IN WHAT I HOLD DEAR(my Home)Yours can be part of history too & a great inspiration to others..
Keep your Dirty & clean linens to yourself & Never let friends have a SAY IN YOUR HOME••If you can never entertain friends in your Home,Meet else where,Now that my friends is Wisdom••I tell myself I refuse to be one of the broken ones,I can’t do it Alone that’s why I invited my 3 greatest lover (The Father Son & the Holy Spirit)#mygoalsanddreams”

No comments:

Post a Comment