Friday 29 January 2016

Kanye West / Wiz Khalifa Beef updates

Kanye West denied talking about his recent fall outwith Wiz Khalifa hours after he went on a Twitter rant when Wiz claimed he ripped off his new album title -WAVES - from a legendary DJ, Max B.
Kanye West, Wiz Khalifa play
Kanye West, Wiz Khalifa in war of words on Twitter
 (rapbasement)

In a video obtained by TMZ, the smiling rapper was seen making an entrance into the Los Angeles International Airport shortly after he posted more than 20 bitter tweets at Wiz, his ex-wife, Amber Rose and son, Sebastian
Kanye West at L.A.Xplay
Kanye West at L.A.X
 (Broadimage/REX/Shutterstock)

Weh asked he went too far with his rant, Kanye replied:"I said what I had to say… I said what I had to say, I ain’t saying nothing else." But when the reporter insisted, "Do you think it was a bit much bringing the kid into it though?"
"I told you I said what I had to say. Don’t ask me anymore questions about it," Kanye fired back.
Backtracking slightly, he then showed off a much softer side when he added: "I didn’t mean to talk to you heavy."
Kanye WEst at LAXplay
Kanye WEst at LAX
 (Broadimage/REX/Shutterstock)

And he wasn't just backtracking in this video - he also appeared to have second thoughts about what he said to Wiz as he later removed the tweets from his acaccou

No comments:

Post a Comment